Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:18:50 +1300
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Danny!

I've had the Ccrane transmitter for over ten years. It does a great job and
I have no complaints about it. The irony of sorts is that I originally got
it in order to have a way to have access to decent radio over more of the
house even if it meant tying up my PC in the process.

Since then, of course, newer wireless devices have given me great3er
convenience so that I never need to use the ccrane now, but it's still handy
here on my desk just in case.

We also used it for broadcasting an audio description test in a theatre. My
first test worked great, but I hadn't realised that my good fortune was that
the house was empty during that test. It's amazing how much rf a couple
hundred people can wype out, so when we operated it on a regular performance
night, it was not so successful, though it still worked well enough that
most got the benefit they needed.

Depending on your situation, the ccrane FM transmitter is definitely worth
considering.

73,
Dave