Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:02:04 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
You bet CW works!  I was hanling emergency traffic for that Jamaikan
hurricane back in 1988 or 1989.  I was taking SSB traffic from a station in
Jamaika, when he said his power was failing, and asked if we could switch to
CW.  We did, and I got the traffic and passed it on.  There's a story where
the ability of CW really shown.
--
Jim, ke5al