Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:22:31 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
If anyone cares that much about it, believe me, they'll find it no matter
what name you use. I wouldn't be so sure about private court records. I have
better things to do but if I wanted to, based on what you've posted so far,
and the info in your signature, I'd bet I could get all the details. No, I'm
not going to, but the archives are public. Unless you completely disappear
and pop up in another part of the world with a new name and no info at all
linking you to life in the past which only happens in the movies, if anyone
cares, they can find out. Fact is though, this isn't a TV drama with rumors
flying around, it's not high school or middle school where someone gets your
dirty secrets and can't wait to air them, most people, if you don't bring it
up, they're not going to bother hunting down your info or caring one way or
another to dig in to your history. If you were charged and convicted of a
crime, then you have reason for concern because you may or may not be able
to get the ham radio license, but as long as you yourself weren't convicted,
even if someone does find out, they're not going to put it out on the air,
not going to harass you most likely. I just wouldn't worry about it, trust
me, after this past summer for me, I'd love to pull that disappearing act
with my family and never show my face around where I live again. I may come
as close as I can, pack up the kids and wife and get far away if I can find
a job elsewhere but I'm not too concerned about them finding out what's been
going on. I don't think anyone cares all that much. I'm the one having
problems dealing with it.