Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:48:55 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know where you moved to but is it possible the repeater has a
strange offset? Maybe they changed the PL tone and what ever info you're
referring to is out of date? Just some possibilities, I'm not sure where you
are or anything but those are the possibilities I can think of. If 3 HT's
all aren't working, something has to be set wrong and likely it's not you,
you may need to check for more updated info. BTW only 3 HT's? If I told you
how many I had it would make you sick between commercial ones, dual and tri
banders, 900 MHz and what not.