Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:35:29 -0400
8bit
I don't mind a little hlep as long as the radio is good quality.  I
don't have a lot of money but it sounds as if this radio has enough
speech output that I can make good use of it.  I have two HT's, one
Baolfeng and one Wouxun that have partial speech as well and I'm able to
use them fairly easily.
Does the speech readout also work with these filtering things like the
DSP and such you're talking about?
73