From:
Jerry Belfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:21:23 -0600
Ron,

Dean's response is right on.

I would also ask how computer literate are you. I am a PC guy, but we also
have Apple products in our home. I am very impressed with the free seminars
offered at our nearby Apple Store. Also, if you spring for the extended
warranty (Applecare) you can take advantage of the Apple Genius Bar and
telephone support.

Jerry

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>