ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:51:23 -0600
Andrew,

Donna has offered some mighty fine advice.  There was a time in my own life I had to do something similar outside the church because God had not yet led me to someone who understood the Christian part of what I was facing.  In short, the Lord told me to put myself first before anyone else until the answers came that I so desperately needed.  They started coming shortly after I went to a doctor.  Once the anxiety is instituted, the Enemy can easily amplify the stress and fear associated with the fear.  I got medical help first and almost immediately, the Lord Led me to a total stranger who knew how to pray.  Your own well being and safety is paramount.  Everyone hear is praying for you and your situation but we unfortunately are too far away to physically
 help you in person.  Read Donna’s message again, I left it below in this message, because it is all sound advice.  Just consider what she said and let the Lord led you in what to do next.  By the way, Andrew, no one is bored on this list with your messages nor are we tired of hearing about what you are facing so don’t ever let the Enemy lie to you by saying we don’t really care about you and your situation.  We most certainly do but some of us have faced the very things you are facing right now and we care very much about you personally.  Just posting about all this on this list is your first step to wellness and freedom in Christ Jesus.

Phil.