From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:00:28 -0400
Don't know if you found what you are looking for, but here is a link to
a used UT-102 on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICOM-UT-102-Voice-Speech-Synthesizer-Module-/231725015278?hash=item35f3e320ee:g:ttIAAOSwo6lWJDUJ

I  saw the deal at R and L on the 718.   Nothing wrong with this radio,
and if you go this route, hope you enjoy it.   For  a bit more, you
could pick up a used Kenwood 480.  The speech from the 480 will tell you
a lot more than the Icom.

Don't know what your experience or comfort level is with HF gear.   My
preference would be more speech feedback from the Kenwood, but that's
just me.

of course money can't be discounted.   Everybody  has a different
situation and what is pocket change for one person, is a small fortune
for someone else.   Congrats on the upgrade, hope to see you on the
bands sometime.

73, Steve KW3A