From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:32:28 -0400
Brian,

This topic comes up again and again over the years.  You didn't stir up
anything that hasn't already been stirred.

If you need voice readout and don't mind digging deep, the Power Master
from Array Solutions, or the WN-2 from Wavenode are out there.

Some radios like the TS-590 have voice SWR built in with the voice board
added, and some tuners like the  MFJ-998 (maybe others)  have a crude
beep system for reading SWR.

And of course a TW-1 may show up online or at a ham fest, but I wouldn't
hold my breath.

Good luck in your quest.

73, Steve KW3A