From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:10:09 -0400
I m actually going to operate in the New York qso party this weekend.

I am truly not a contester although I can operate a contest very well.

I have decided after many requests to operate this weekend since people
tell me New York county is so rare.

I want' to use n3fjp logging software or the separate n3fjp new your qso
party software.

He seems to support LOTW and e q s o but not logging on qrz.

Is it possible to upload the logs to qrz?

What do I do wiht the logs n3fjp creates to prove my entries in the
contest and confirm the contacts so the other guy gets his or her points
as well.

Got it guys I am a true amateur when it comes to contesting and I am lost!

46 years a ham but there is still so much to learn.

A phone call or skype or yep good old fashion radio contact would be
great to educate me in this regard.

I don't expect or want anyone to write the bible on contesting via email.

Tjats probably to much to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Don