From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 21:11:30 -0600
I have a P 2000 c w meter built by RF Applications which reads all out in C
W up to 2000 wats and I could ask for nothing better.  It has for tuning, c
w dits which get closer together when you near the lower s w r and then when
reaching 1 to 1  the tone is a solid tone.  It reads s w r,power and holds
the highest peaks on modulation.  The speed goes from 5 to 50 or 60 I forget
which and alerts you when the s w r goes to 3 to 1 which is adjustable.  It
has two cables running to the, forgot the name of the unit where the coax
screws on so all you have on the desk is the control box about 8 by 4 by
inches with two buttons and two pots, one for speed, the other for volume.
I think if remembering right I paid 250 bucks a few years ago and would not
trade for any other kind.  I  would think it would be much cheaper than a
talking type. Your mileage may   very however. Sadly they quit making them.
73  ED K7UC