From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 13:03:09 -0400
Ron,

I feel the same way.  I like knobs, buttons, and equipment that has some
heft to it.  I have a smart Nexus 6 phone, but pushing on the transmit
button just doesn't replace pushing a transmit switch and hearing all of
those relays switch over and the fans spinning up.  I guess I'm old
fashion too!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]