From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:10:26 -0500
Jim, I always check with Google before I ask on this list, but like you, I
didn't see anything that looked like something my friend, Johnny, could use.
So, I posted my question to this list because very often the members of this
list know about products, services, and solutions that nobody else seems to
know about!

Again, do any of you know of a program that would allow my friend, Johnny,
to remotely control his rig, a TS-2000, using an iPhone?

Ron, K8HSY