From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:59:41 +0000
Hi all, I was having a QSO with an older chap who has a few Icom radios, an IC736, and IC7000, and an ic7100 and maybe a few others and wants to raise some cash for medical reasons. Has any blind ham been able to use any of these models and is there any means of accessibility in these or any other models. If so I may help him out and take one off of his hands.
Thanks
Frank