Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:55:03 -0400
Hi there Mike.  Got a question; is the speech allready built into the
ft450 radio or do you have to use tts software with a computer to have
the stuff spoken to you? I saw one today at field day but the owner
didn't know about the speech capabilities, other than to say that there
was software that allowed it to speak the frequencies and such as you
are tuning around on the bands.

Sounds like from what you describe, the speech is allready built into
the unit.
Additionally, as there apparently are 3 different ft450 models, the
ft450, the ft450 at and the ft450D.  Do all 3 of these units have speech?
Thanks
73