From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:35:50 -0500
I admire all of you who can use a bug effectively.  I tried for a year, and
couldn't get my fingers to make the dashes right.
My excuse is that I am left handed, and the bug I tried was a right handed
bug.
Yes I know that's bull, but its my story and I am sticking to it.
Now the begali!!!  That's a different story.
On keying, how do you send cW with n3fjp?
I'd like to learn how to do that, especially for contesting.