From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:38:21 -0500
Hi Harvey,.

You have received some good advice so far on this issue.  Just for
clarification, when you were told to use the property sheet, that means
Under the Windows Explorer/Computer utility.  Highlight the file in that
utility and use the context key or right click menu and choose
properties.  If the check box for read only is checked, then uncheck
it.  Then click the OK button.