From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:42:24 -0800
Looks like there are numerous possibilities, neat.

The integrated automatic attenuator is a neat concept, I wonder though how
the blind user knows what level of attenuation has been set. This would be
important  of course because you have to consider the attenuation level as
part of the relative signal strength.

Let us know which option you decide upon and how it goes Richard.

Tom Fowle WA6IVG