From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:48:04 -0500
Steve:

Thanks for the Universal Radio link.

I'll definitely check it out.

I run the TS590, my MFJ 998 auto-tuner, and my TW1 off the RS35 via a rig
runner.  My thought is to run those devices with the PS53, if I can get away
with it.  Of course, my ALS600 has its own separate power supply.

I also have the TMV71A connected to the RS35 via the rigrunner as well, but
I do have a little switching power supply I could power that with if needed.

May ultimately have to bite the bullet and buy a new power supply, but don't
want to do that unless it is absolutely necessary.

At the same time, I don't want to risk damaging any equipment, and creating
bigger problems.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ