From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:36:15 -0500
Thanks for the thoughts, Pat.

I'm certainly not looking for more things to worry about here, but my
current RS35 supply has been a concern of mine for quite some time now.

What I really wish I could do is borrow another RS35 from someone, perhaps
in our local club, just to see if theirs behaves the same way.  But, so far,
this has not proven to be practical.

As I indicated in my last post, I think I might just hook up that PS53 to my
TS590 setup, and see if that has any impact on output power readings.  If it
does, then I may have at least a partial answer for better or worse.

Will be interested in the thoughts of others, and as always, I appreciate
everyone's patience with this discussion topic.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ