From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:42:17 -0600
Hi Mark,

What is this book?  If it is a manual for something, then a good portion may
be graphics depicting the controls thus they would not read or be able to be
converted to usable text.

This is what we run into when a manual for say, a radio is in PDF because so
as to make it easier for someone to know what control is being talked about,
a picture of that control is used instead of its description.  Today, many
controls don't even contain text, they are an icon of some type.

Howard #3
W A 9 Y B W