From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:00:23 -0500
Hi Wayne,

Welcome to this great list.  Occasionally, some of us get a little
cantankerous but that usually blows over in a short time.

This is Howard Thomas, W A 9 Y B W, located in Springfield, Illinois.  I've
been licensed since 1968.

Before we can give you much guidance on a rig, we need to know a little
about what you can afford and if you have enough usable vision to read the
radio controls and display or not.
Do you live in a house with a yard where you can put up antennas or you in
an apartment or condo where you will be severely limited on antenna options.

Look forward to your feedback.

73

Howard #3

p.s.  I am referred to as Howard #3 since there are two other Howards on
this list.