From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:12:41 -0400
Mike,

I know you got straightened out on this, but just curious if you are
using the latest version of the country files?

AD1C  generates the country files used by  most of the logging programs,
and  this includes all the oddball or temporary calls used by  contest
stations and DXpeditions.   New files are put out   every so often and
usually just prior to major contests.

Just out of curiosity, I opened the AC Log program and entered TO4K and
got a blank country field.  So I updated the country files under the
"File" drop down menu, and  when I entered TO4K, the country came up
correctly.

Since I had purchased the whole package from N3FJP, I downloaded the
CQWW program and entered TO4K.   Both country and zone came up correct.
   I think all the N3FJP stuff uses the same  country files, so you
wouldn't have to  update for each program.

Anyway, another long winded way  of saying that if you don't keep the
country files updated, you will probably run into this kind of thing
from time to time.    Or maybe you were correctly updated and I'm
barking up the wrong tree.

73, Steve KW3A