From:
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:17:23 -0500
OK, I jumped into a pile-up tonight, not knowing for sure who the DX station
was. The DX station was on 10.114 at 02:55 tonight, Saturday night, but I
don't know who it was. All I know is that I went up 2 KC like he said and
jumped into the pile-up, and bingo, much to my surprise, he came right back
to me. Is there any chance one of you might have heard him and know who it
was? If not, is there any way I can find out. Yeah, I know I should have
known who I was calling, but I've done it before and listened until the DX
station finally, and I do mean finally, gave his call, and then, I was able
to log it. But, tonight he quit, and I never heard him give his call but
only once, and I didn't catch it for certain. I thought it was a 3b8 call,
but not sure.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing