Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 20:26:56 -0400
The 3D touch screen is a bit challenging.  I haven't gotten much benefit from it so far; and at first, I couldn't move my apps around to organize them on pages and into folders.  I discovered that on the second tap, I was using too much pressure.

The good news is, if you want the phone for the improved processor and optics, you can disable the 3D touch option under the Accessibility settings.

Be advised, however, if you have KNFB-Reader, it is currently broken on the new 6S and 6S-Plus phones, although it works fine on the regular 6 phones.  It doesn't matter what version of IOS you run, (of course the 6S'es run IOS 9.0; although 9.0.2 is out now.)  The app just doesn't work on the newer model phone.

Steve, K8SP