From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:47:23 +1300
Hi Alan!

I guess my concern may be similar to yours. I know that 3D touch is
adjustable, but if my standard 6 often can't distinguish the gestures IOS
already has, why should I expect better performance when more complicated
ones have been added?

If you go to the 6S plus, you'll have to wait for KNFB Reader to release an
update that is in the works.

Having said that, the folks that have them already claim high degrees of
satisfaction, though perhaps they only need to do that to justify the
additional money they're spending.

73,
Dave