From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:22:36 +1300
Hi Martin!

I understand your interest, but believe you would be disappointed even if
got those back issues because the productions were much shorter and didn't
contain nearly as much info as what they do now.

I have seen digests of archives in the Handi hams collection going back a
few years, so that may be an option worth considering.

73,
Dave