From:
Linda C Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 19:51:05 -0400

Hi all,
 My scanner is up and running. I am playing with the ranges to see what happens.

It has a very nice speaker on it.

I wish i could do more with it by myself, like ad bay flight and add to favorites for example, but guess i have to wait and let a sighted person do it.

Right now, I have pasco’s fire and police on it and this is fine.

The big surprise for me is no public transportation frequencies got on it.

Not like my handheld. Haven’t figured out how to get rid of pasco public transportation from the Radio shack pro92 LOL!

So I am happy with my new tory.

Art is still managing ok. We have 9 radiation days behind us.

On thursday, we will talk to the medical oncologist about chemotherapy.

I have many concerns.

Please continue to think of us as we travel this cancer valley.

thanks.
Hugs and 73
Linda C Knight
With Sweet Gentle Ben,