From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:48:48 -0400
There are many who think MY ts-2000 is too old and outdated, it's a lot
newer than your Yaesu. If it works for you, or is what you can afford,
great. I'll never have a brand new radio again, likely my TS-2000 is the
last radio I'll have the way things stand and it's still plenty good enough
for me, I don't want anything newer. I actually would rather have my old
TS-940 back to be honest, I've never liked a radio as much as that one. It
would be nice to have the money to get a TS-590 but I don't see it happening
and if I did right now, I'm not so sure I'd get it. I'll never have a Yaesu,
new or used, but likely if I ever have another radio it will be used and
older than I have now and a very long time down the road since I really
should sell what I have now but after the last couple problems I had selling
things, I'm not doing that.