From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 21:04:18 +1200
Hi Phil!

We're using Office 2010 or 2013 here on either Windows 7 or 8.1. I believe
reliability is better under 2010, but that's just my personal opinion. At
least we didn't fall into the trap of Office 365. I realise some are using
that, and that's OK, but I don't want to be dependant on the cloud to make
my stuff work. The day will come too soon when we'll do everything that way
or else go back to the dark ages, but for now anyway, we can survive.

73,
Dave