Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Aug 2015 18:31:56 -0700
I use mp3directcut.  It is simple, and works well with speech.  Its only
drawback is it really doesn't have a pause when recording.  You can set
it to always append the file, and sort of get around that.  You can load
and edit mp3 files.  I can put it up on shellworld if you can't find it.

It is already there, file is mp3dc216.zip.
To get the file you want, go to the link below
and hit enter on that file.

http://www.shellworld.net/~butchb

Butch Bussen