From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 11:46:15 +1200
Hi!

Here's the table I found earlier.

s List
Here's a list of all ARRL sections, along with their proper abbreviations,
used in our contests. You use these abbreviations in the lines of QSO  data
for contests that require a section as part of the exchange (Sweepstakes and
160 Meter Contest, plus Field Day).

You also use these abbreviations in your Cabrillo log header for your
LOCATION: or ARRL-SECTION: tag in all ARRL contests.

A printable version of this list is available here.

W1   W6   Canada
Connecticut CT   East Bay EB   Maritime MAR
Eastern Massachusetts EMA   Los Angeles LAX   Newfoundland/Labrador NL
Maine ME   Orange ORG   Quebec QC
New Hampshire NH   Santa Barbara SB   Ontario North ONN
Rhode Island RI   Santa Clara Valley SCV   Ontario South ONS
Vermont VT   San Diego SDG   Ontario East ONE
Western Massachusetts WMA   San Francisco SF   Greater Toronto Area GTA
      San Joaquin Valley SJV   Manitoba MB
W2   Sacramento Valley SV   Saskatchewan SK
Eastern New York ENY   Pacific PAC   Alberta AB
New York City - Long Island NLI         British Columbia BC
Northern New Jersey NNJ   W7   Northern Territories NT
Northern New York NNY   Arizona AZ   (Includes the Northwest,
Southern New Jersey SNJ   Eastern Washington EWA   Yukon and Nunavut
territories)
Western New York WNY   Idaho ID
      Montana MT
W3   Nevada NV   Mexican States
Delaware DE   Oregon OR   Used ONLY for the
Eastern Pennsylvania EPA   Utah UT   ARRL 10 Meter Contest
Maryland - DC MDC   Western Washington WWA   Aguascalientes AGS
Western Pennsylvania WPA   Wyoming WY   Baja California BAC
      Alaska AK   Baja California Sur BCS
W4         Campeche CAM
Alabama AL   W8   Chiapas CHI
Georgia GA   Michigan MI   Chihuahua CHH
Kentucky KY   Ohio OH   Coahuila COA
North Carolina NC   West Virginia WV   Colima COL
Northern Florida NFL         Distrito Federal DFE
South Carolina SC   W9   Durango DGO
Southern Florida SFL   Illinois IL   Estado de Mexico EMX
West Central Florida WCF   Indiana IN   Guanajuato GTO
Tennessee TN   Wisconsin WI   Guerrero GRO
Virginia VA         Hidalgo HGO
Puerto Rico PR   W0   Jalisco JAL
Virgin Islands VI   Colorado CO   Michoacan MIC
      Iowa IA   Morelos MOR
W5   Kansas KS   Nayarit NAY
Arkansas AR   Minnesota MN   Nuevo Leon NLE
Loui

73,
Dave