From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:15:46 -0400
Hi, Folks.  Now that I've gotten my question answered regarding
splitting the sound card duties (Window-Eyes on one card, and digital
mode on a USB card) I have a few questions.

1.  Someone recommended a Tigertronics USB system to me to interface
with the radio.  Does anyone know anything about this system?

2.  What software is likely to work best with Window-Eyes?  I'm
interested in doing PSK31, RTTY, and JT65.

3.  I was up on the Web site recommended to me by one of you folks,
and only got totally confused on how to get digital modes going.  I
think the site was hamandvision.com.

4.  Of all the digital modes, which one is the least difficult to
start with and grow?

Sorry for all the questions, but this mode sounds interesting, and a
new challenge.  Thanks in advance for your help.--Matt, N1IBB.