From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:50:50 +1200
Hi Frank!

Thanks. It is a list problem, so relief will have to come from the list mod.
There are any number of free hosting options out there that either don't
have this problem, or if they do, have found ways around it so that everyone
doesn't feel the need to go into trouble shooting mode even if that's what
our teaching taught.

I was automatically ncataloging instances in my head, and seeing Apple is a
common denominator. Admittedly not very scientific, but I still think it's
largely true, though there are exceptions to every rule even in Spanish.

73,
Dave