From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:14:07 -0700
It depends on where you are.  I mostly consider repeaters should be plus
5 as that is what we used in the commercial market.  In Kansas plus 5 is
common.  In Nevada, in Las Vegas, most were minus and northern Nevada,
most were pluss.  If you're above 445 and use 5 meg off set, you better
be inus or you're out of band.
73
Butch
WA0VJR