From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:10:49 -0700
Hi Tom,

In Internet Explorer 11 Press Alt-T to drop down the tool bar.  Arrow
down to Manage Add Ons and press Enter.  Arrow down till the Toolbars
and Extensions radio button is checked.Tab once and then arrow till
currently loaded add ons has focus.  Tab once and arrow down to the
Google Toolbar.  Tab three times to reach the disable button.  Press
the space bar to disable it.Tab down to close and press enter.  I
don't think this deletes the toolbar, but it should disappear from
the screen.  At least I think so.  I'm always very careful during
downloads to make sure toolbars and the like are not riding
along.  Adobe Flash always wants to put in the Google toolbar and to
make Chrome the browser.

Dave