From:
Ashley Bernard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:44:34 -0400
Apologies in advance for the silly question, I could probably go look it up but, since it’s being discussed, what is/why/when does one receive a “QSL card? and what is “LOTW?
I got my license in october and definitely have a lot to learn. Unfortunately I haven’t been on air since moving, but if life goes according to plan I hope to fix that by next week.
Anyway 73.
KC1CPS