From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:57:19 -0400
Nice job Mike.  If we had any good openings here, I missed them.  Was
like pulling teeth.  Finished with 23 QSO's and 13 grids, mostly on 6
meters.

Best ones were C6, and KP4.  Also worked about 7 on 2 meter SSB.  CT,
upstate NY, and WV were nice catches from south eastern PA, with a 12
foot high antenna.

Two more VHF contests in mid July and mid September (as well as FD).
Maybe I can get the 2m/440 antenna up a bit higher and out in the clear
before FD.

73, Steve KW3A