From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2015 10:20:08 +1200
Hi Alan!

It's a common problem. Your experience only proves again that they've made a
hash of this jesture stuff. They can assign the gestures, and they have, but
making the device to be responsive is quite another matter.

I use a Blutooth headset, and the button on the headset never fails to
terminate the call when I invoke the function. No thanks to this touch
screen rubbish.

Handling a call is obviously demanding on the device, resulting in reduced
ability. The exception to this is Skype. If I'm in a skype call, I must
navigate to the end call button in the Skype ap, double tap, and hope it
works. Needless to say, I don't use Skype on the Iphone much because the ap
just don't perform very satisfactory to my need.

73,
Dave