From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:42:50 -0400
Tnx Pat,

I'll hang onto this for future reference.   I currently have a TW-1
which I use for the tune tones, and aWavenode WN-2 which I use for swr
and power readings (along with the talking meter in the 590).

The ATOM  might be useful for someone who can't get their hands on a
TW-1, can't afford the powermaster/hampod combo, or  can't find one of
the old tuning aids  blind hams used years ago.

73, Steve KW3A

73, Steve KW3A