Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:00:41 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
This equipment can be run mobile and mobile, with the engine running, you
often, as long as the alternator works see a little above 14 volts so I'd
say anywhere from 13.8 to 14.2 you should be fine, probably well above that
but that's what I'd target. I don't know how touchy the adjustment is I've
never adjusted one but if you happen to land on 14 volts, I wouldn't touch
it again.