Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:00:44 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Congrats on all this, Mike!

You are quite a bit ahead of me on the N3FJP software and LOTW fronts, but
hopefully, I'll be able to catch up to you at some point.

It's not going to be right away, but when I get there, I may be tapping into
your wisdom on occasion, if you don't mind.

I believe you are using Jaws, aren't you?

I'm using Jaws 16 and Windows 7 here.

Regarding paper cards, I have quite a stack of them myself, and will have to
tackle that aspect of things as well at some point.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ