Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:43:00 -0400
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Mike,

Hope to see you on 40.  I'll also be monkeying around with a different
mic.   I've had the Arlen headset for about a year and a half, but  for
a number of reasons, never  bothered with the microphone part.    Had it
on 10 meters yesterday.   Obviously, more for the  comfort factor in a
contest, and contest/communications type audio, compared to the Heil GL
on the boom.

73, Steve KW3A