Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:59:45 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Hello, all -

Been a while since I posted.  I'm looking for a web resource that describes
common electronic components in a way that would be useful to blind
students.  When teaching in person I can do a show and tell, like Gordon
West used to do at Handiham California Radio Camp, but these days most
people are going to head down the self-study route and even if they are able
to get to a local class it is likely the presentation will be a PowerPoint
and the presenter may not know how to describe.  It would be great to locate
some on line resources that explained things like resistors, capacitors, and
inductors in a more blind-friendly way.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

73 - Pat

Patrick Tice