Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:10:02 -0400
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Ron,

Sounds great.  Hope you enjoy the new gear.  Are you upgrading the tuner
as well?   If I remember right, you are using an LDG Pro 1000, which is
rated at 1000 watts SSB, 750 watts CW, and only 250 watts on 6 meters.
  The amp is rated at 1200 watts SSB on HF and 6 meters.

You can always lower output to keep within tuner specs or use resonant
antennas and negate the need for a tuner.     Just curious what the
plans are.

Not sure I trust anybody's power ratings, either for amps or tuners.

Enjoy the new toys.
Steve KW3A