Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 23:23:07 -0700
From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Jim,
congratulations on this work, really "cutting edge" for bats.

Can you tell anything about the mode of signals on the pan adapter? or might
you be able to do so if you scanned it much faster?

Of course frequency gives away probable modes but wonder if you can tell CW
from RTTY or digital modes?

great work!
Tom Fowle WA6IVG