Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:55:04 -0230
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Colin:

Your probably right. Igor was the worst hurricane to hit our shores in over 50 years back in 2010, with wind gusts at around 160KM in the uplands area of ST. John's where that tower is.
My tower an wire antenna at that time was at a considerable lower elevation and survived. My cottage however is probably at that elevation the stippir was, about 3 or 400 feet highter than my tower was. Hurricane Leslie, 2 years later and significantly less powerful took out my tower. I guess Igor did weeken it.
I'm looking at the Stippir DB-18 and at 3349US close to 5GCAN at todays exchange, should last at least 10 years. It ways around 90LBS. If I shot pool, drank with the boys each weekend and shot golf or smoked a pack a day, should cover the price. I gotta 5G home theatre. I was thinking of buying a sailing dory for me and my XYL and its around 5G.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX
P S
When am I gonna hear ya on 20 or 40M? LOL