Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2015 00:28:56 -0700
From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Brian,
You could measure the perimeter of your radio room, and figure out which
band will come closest for a full wave loop. Just string wire up at the
ceiling all round the room, and put the join near the rig. Connect a chunk
of coax to the ends of the loop.

You'd probably want a coax balun in the feeder near the antenna.
Presuming you have a tuner in the 590, it might even work.

If you're in an apartment with people above you, gotta watch the R.F.
exposure as the upstairs neighbors might not enjoy "sub floor heating!"

On the other end of the spectrum, therese the MFJ transmitting loop.

73s
Tom Fowle WA6IVG