Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:26:22 -0500
7bit
From:
Carjohns27 <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Harvy,

I hope you don't mind me writing like this, but do you know the keyboard
commands for facebook. I go on, and get totally confused. I liked, and used
social eyes till facebook changed, and it was no longer used.

I don't have anyone who knows anything about the keyboard commands. My
husband has sight, but mostly reads email, or look at his bank account, so
he isn't much help.

I hope you've been doing well too.

Please send any reply to   [log in to unmask] I don't know why I get
things in the old comcast email I had in TN. I just have to get this
computer checked out one day by my step daughter, but she is so busy with
her family. Two out of her three children are disabled, so she is kept busy.
She is a very nice person, and we get along very well too.

You take care,

Carolyn