Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:12:30 +1200
7bit
Sender:
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!

I kind of can't believe I'm asking this, but hey, as Forest Gump said,
stupid is as stupid does, I reckon.

Downloading W1AW code practice files should be a simple project, but
something is clearly wrong. I don't have any problem locating the files, and
enter does cause the file to stream, except that what I want to do is save
the file, which is where I'm running into a peculiar barrier.

The context menu says save target as is unavailable, so how do I get around
this? When streaming, I copy about 95 percent at 40, so I want to try to
improve this efficiency by practice. After all, that was the advice
recommended by the late Jean Shepard K2ORS.

Any help getting around this context menu problem would be appreciated.

73,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046